Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Post #1: Break Rules (About this blog)

A covey of quail being released at our farm in Ridgeway, South Carolina.
"If you can say it, don't write it; if you can wink it, don't say it."

That is a top ten rule in the world of politics, but fortunately, the world of politics is one I am trying my hardest to escape. With that, I'm taking to writing about things that mean something to me: people, religion, food, travel, and yes, from time to time, even politics.
 
A friend of mine, and recovering Georgia state lawmaker used his local newspaper in a similar way to express his views and thoughts on the world, and this will be a similar compilation of ramblings. I've been blessed in my short time here on God's earth to have been able to experience many things, all of which have helped shape my life, both in good ways and bad. I'm going to share them with you, and hopefully it will shed a little light on the person I strive to be on a daily basis. I hope you'll visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment